Senior Performance Measurement Analyst, Associate 2
Posted on Mar 15, 2019 by State Street UK
Performance Measurement Analyst provides core performance measurement services supporting monthly or daily calculations and reporting frequency. The qualified candidate will audit and ensure integrity of calculated results through accounting data comparisons and market reasonability checks; research and resolve data validation differences; elevate system issues; work with accounting counterparts and other support groups as appropriate; produce and ensure the integrity of standard performance reports.
- Verify portfolios on a monthly or daily basis utilizing the in house Performance System, running system jobs from logout, rates calculation and log in.
- Perform research and analysis of performance results through a two step audit. The first category being data validation /reconciliation of Accounting data to Performance data and the second category reviewing and validating return reasonability checks and audits.
- Process translation adjustments and re-compute return results
- Process Breakouts and Composites portfolios and finalize client data.
- Prepare Standard Client Reporting for Performance Measurement and /or Attribution .
- Maintain Quality Control Documentation explaining return outliers and custom client activity.
- Liaise with internal State Street departments such as Accounting, IT, and Market Data Team.
- Assist more senior staff in designated projects and assignments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in Fund Accounting or an Investment Performance Group.
- Knowledge of financial services, securities industry and capital markets
- Attention to detail, strong analytical and proven problem solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent PC skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to work well under pressure and against deadlines.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
- Working hours: Flexible, Possible part time remote work.