Client Service Support Team Supervisor SA
Posted on Mar 15, 2019 by State Street UK
- To supervise teams to ensure that all deliverables are produced and dispatched on time and in accordance with the client service level agreements and agreed quality standards.
- To supervise the team ensuring all staffing functions are completed as appropriate
- Lead and motivate staff, particularly direct reports.
- Agree goals for team annually and keep up to date on the Performance Planning System during the year.
- Take responsibility for the quality of service provided to the assigned clients.
- Perform and/or monitor quality and internal controls for all team deliverables.
- Plan and manage the daily processes and the effective utilization of resources.
- Identify issues and problems in service delivery and carry out necessary corrective actions, keeping the team and the Officer informed of the issue.
- Ensure that Key Performance Indicators are produced and dispatched to the Donor Sites as required.
- Review corporate documentation on the processes, procedures and controls and evaluate the continuing effectiveness of these and related systems, initiating remedial action as necessary.
- Ensure documentation exists for any client-specific procedures.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with relevant colleagues in service support departments and contacts in the Donor Sites.
- Understanding of the asset management industry/Finance environment.
- Past client service experience would be advantageous.
- Must be self-motivated and adaptable.
- Must be able to manage team deadlines to provide deliverables.
- Attention to details.
- Understanding of the importance of effective communications to clients.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing. Good technical skills in using MS Office.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Skilled communicator, both verbal and written.
- Good management skills.
- Fluency in English required.