European Shareholder Services Associate II - SSGA Poland-3
Posted on Mar 15, 2019 by State Street UK
- Processing of subscription and redemption activity into systems.
- Ensuring all instructions received from Clients are aligned with SSGA's instruction procedures and security controls.
- Investigation of any reconciliation exceptions related to subscription and redemption activity.
- Anti-money laundering / suspicious activity monitoring controls.
- Data analysis and report design.
- Ongoing implementation and maintenance of standard operating processes and procedures.
- Support a culture of effective challenge to evolve daily operational processes, recommend and implement changes and deliver continuous improvement.
- Maintain the highest standards of conduct and integrity within the business and ensure compliance with industry practice, company policies, statute and regulatory requirements in all matters.
- Collaborate with team members in other sites to ensure that operating model is consistent and to share best practice.
- Participate in key projects to improve efficiencies and re-evaluate processes .
- You will have strong analytical skills and a positive organised approach to investigating queries and exceptions.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with colleagues at all levels of the organisation.
- You will be able to work confidently both independently and as part of a team.
- You have the ability to plan and run multiple priorities and tasks with the skills to adapt and be flexible to change in a delivery focused, deadline driven environment
- You are willing to assume responsibility and take ownership of tasks assigned.Disposition
Degree qualified (or equivalent) with a financial or analytical discipline preferred.
Very good English, other languages an advantage.
Previous Level Of Experience:
Robust industry experience within Investment Operations or Transfer Agency function is desirable.