Pricing Manager, Officer
Posted on Mar 15, 2019 by State Street UK
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
- Understands role of individual and department within MDS / Sec Val division and is able to navigate within department to achieve desired results.
- Carries out daily responsibilities independently with minimal guidance and supervision
- Holds self and/or others accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments, deadlines, or milestones.
- Independently resolves problems without requiring manager input for each solution
- Clearly communicates complex operational or technical subjects to internal or external clients, both in formal and informal settings
- Communicates effectively, both verbally and in writing, within department and teams
- Viewed by subordinates, superiors, and external clients as demonstrating maturity, professional conduct and common courtesy
- Leads others in generating solutions that represent the groups' best collective thinking
- Supports and motivates others to reach goals
- Utilizes diverse workforce and talent to attain individual, team, and department goals
- Shows a positive attitude in changing organizational situations
- 5+ years working in the provision of fund administration services or have worked in another aspect of the Financial Services Industry for a number of years.
- Confident in dealing with all situations; Excellent Communication; Organisational and Report Writing skills; Proficient in the use of MS Office tools including Word and Excel.
- Proven experience of team management in a financial services environment.
- Exercise sound judgment in all matters
- Leverage knowledge and technology to ensure optimal results
- Drive execution of all client and business related tasks
- Provide outstanding service to all client/s - internally & externally
- Communicate effectively at all levels within the organization
- Display organizational insight & influence
- Foster collaboration & team work
- Develop talent
- Leader / Motivator
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor