Asset Management Services Officer
Posted on Mar 15, 2019 by State Street UK
The Asset Manager Client Services Officer is responsible for the operational and staffing aspects of supervising the Asset Manager Services team and offering a consistent approach to problem solving and meeting agreed service delivery.
To supervise teams to ensure that all deliverables are produced and dispatched on time in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards.
- Directly responsible for managing Asset Manager Services teams therefore require strong staff management and client servicing skills
- Responsible for all aspects related to planning, coordinating and monitoring tasks allocation within the team and other projects
- Assume responsibility for all operational tasks
- Ensure sufficiently trained staff is available to service the client/s and deliver quality service
- Assume responsibility for the implementation of new projects, improvements
- Lead Service Reviews and ad hoc client meetings.
- Take responsibility for the quality of service to assigned clients.
- Perform and/or monitor quality and internal controls for all team deliverables.
- Provide inquiry and operational support to internal and external clients on complex, high risk asset servicing functions.
- Support Asset Managers trading in multiple instruments and products
- Communicate professionally and timely while utilizing proper method of communication with business units and clients.
- Communicate effectively on issues/problems to the Client and to SSC management and ensure a proper and timely follow-up to ensure resolution.
- Own the client service experience for internal and external client and build strong relationships.
- Interact with Clients.
- Provide appropriate management information required to support business unit decision making.
- Contribute actively in team activities, drive sharing experiences and ideas.
- Understanding of the asset management industry / Finance environment.
- Client service and solutions driven mind-set.
- Attention to details.
- Fluency in English required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong communication skills to audiences of different levels of seniority
- Good management, leadership and team working skills
- Excellent analytical, research and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility in working outside of your responsibilities to assist the team.
- Must be self-motivated, adaptable and show initiative in different circumstances and under pressure.
- Flexibility in working outside of your responsibilities and area of expertise.
- Strong knowledge of asset servicing and strong understanding of international markets
- Ability to deal with global operating parties in an efficient manner, considering cultural differences.
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing. Good technical skills in using MS Office.
- Strong organizational skills as well as team orientation.
- Understand the importance of effective communications to clients.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
State Street UK
State Street UK
State Street UK
Allen Recruitment Consulting