Trade Support Team Leader, Senior Associate
Posted on Mar 15, 2019 by State Street UK
Support of timely and accurate KPI, KRI and general MIS, as well as input into the process of broker performance management, supporting regular review meetings where required.
- Supervise the team of Trade Support Analysts ensuring completion of relevant tasks, client reporting providing subject matter expertise on more complex issues,
- Supervise service of all aspects of trade confirmation i.e. Monitor Clients' inbound trade notifications and tying back included economical details against broker confirmation
- Monitoring the resolution of urgent client requests and the first level escalation
- Daily basis decision making in a trade management process based on the best practice and market knowledge,
- Claims management - working with Compensation Team on third party claims and making liability recommendation to Senior Management;
- Participation in client service calls (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly).
- Onboarding A1/A2 team members.
- Excellent academic background, preferred degree in a discipline, such as economics, finance, science or engineering.
- Strong understanding of financial markets; familiarity with custodian cut offs for various financial products and settlement methodologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial products and various markets requirements; Knowledge of SWIFT messaging practices, SWIFT literacy is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (level C), interpersonal skills, ability to explain technical topics.
- Self-motivated; detail oriented; work collaboratively; High Stress resistance
- Candidates for this position will ideally have gained three to five years of direct experience processing Equity, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and cash deposit transactions or similar relevant background in Investment Services Industry.
- Ability to work shifts (9-17 / 10.30-18.30)
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway