Client Service Support Operational within HUB team, Senior Associate
Posted on Mar 15, 2019 by State Street UK
- Take leading role with Team Supervisor in liaising with other sites on all aspects of service.
- Take responsibility for the quality and timeliness of service to assigned clients.
- Take part in onboarding new tasks and operating model definitions.
- Perform and monitor quality and internal controls for all team deliverables.
- Continually evaluate current processes to strive for increased efficiency.
- Plan and manage the daily processes and the effective utilization of resources.
- Identify issues and problems in service delivery and carry out necessary corrective action, keeping team and Officer informed .Record the issue in the issues log and track progress.
- Ensure that Key Performance Indicators are produced and dispatched to Donor Sites as required.
- Ensure contingency plans exist for the work of the team and where necessary contribute to the business continuity plans and tests.
- Maintain close contact with Officer, briefing him/her on all issues and problems both actual and potential
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with donor site and colleagues, communicating effectively through formalised reporting and ad hoc liaison
- Experience in a Fund Accounting environment is significant advantage
- Very good working knowledge of Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to perform effectively within strict client deadlines.
- Excellent English skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail crucial
- Methodical and organized
- Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative