Business Production Support Analyst
Posted on Mar 15, 2019 by State Street UK
- Act as first level support for incidents or requests made to the Business Production Support Team, to provide support on application configuration, administration, processes and data integration.
- Assess situations and provide recommended workarounds or solutions to resolve problems.
- Record analyses and resolutions in ServiceNow tickets.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis to identify trends and recommendations for improvements of recurring issues or problem areas.
- Coordinate issue hand-offs to business subject matter experts or to the development team.
- Resolve File errors for non-conforming application feedsFunctional Team Responsibilities:
- Provide process and product subject matter expertise on SailPoint and Identity and Access Governance.
- Prepare and maintain documentation on business systems and processes.
- Provide support for product issues.
- Adhere to all documented standards, guidelines and procedures.
- Respond to production incidents.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Core Competencies:
- Analytical thinking and problem solving - Problem solving, creative thinking and decision making.
- Behavioral characteristics - Personal organization.
- Business knowledge - Business principles and practices, industry knowledge, organizational knowledge and solutions knowledge related to identity and access management.
- Communication skills - Oral communications, teaching and written communications.
- Interaction skills - Facilitation and negotiation, influencing, and teamwork.
- Software application knowledge - Knowledge of SailPoint is a plus.Job Expectations:
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple requests and meet deadlines, both as an individual contributor and supportive team member.
- Self-motivated, highly organized and detail orientated, demonstrating ability to work both independently and in group settings.
- Must be able to share and communicate ideas and processes in verbal and written form in a clear and concise manner.
- To be accurate in all work performed.
- Exceptional Customer service and accuracy is key
- Maintain a positive and proactive service spirit in all work. Promote a cohesive team environment with co-workers.
- To stay up to date with product, procedure and other pertinent changes. To attend and complete training that enhances one's ability to perform his or her job.Experience:
- 5-7 years of Technology Business Analyst experience
- SailPoint experience (preferred)
- Service Now experience (preferred)Education:
Bachelor's degree in Technology or Information Security