Fund Accounting Optimization Specialist, Senior Associate
Posted on Mar 15, 2019 by State Street UK
Provide technical support to Fund Accounting Senior Optimization Specialist or Manager, or to business teams to ensure all deliverables are produced and dispatched on time in accordance with client service level agreements and agreed quality standards.
- Take a leading technical role in the review of current operational activities with a view to identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Participate as technical SME in the development, testing and implementation of new systems and products relating to the ongoing business transformation process.
- Provide regular progress reports and give feedback during project meetings.
- Act as central contact point for other key stakeholders with regard to providing technical data from an operational perspective.
- Contribute to analysis and planning of fund accounting Operating Model with the aim of standardizing processes and establishing best practice.
- Implement and execute on changes as required within business teams during implementation phase
- Review existing and establish best practices around data collection for Key Performance Indicators of operational effectiveness
- Analysis available data regarding end-to-end operational activity to identify pain points and opportunities for operational improvement
- 2+ years experience in fund administration is required
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Confidence to challenge the status quo and work with all stakeholders to ensure optimal outcomes
- Excellent communication and writing skills required
- Excellent English