Posted on Mar 15, 2019 by State Street UK
- Hiring and training staff for the department. Setting up suitable training programs and training the department on State Street anti-money laundering procedures.
- Driving the objectives of the department in delivering a service to State Street EMEA offices.
- Managing a team of associates in ensuring timely and accurate delivery of service to State Street EMEA sites.
- Supporting the team with any difficulties in sourcing CDD documentation for clients from donor sites and sourcing other CDD documentation independently from various websites and vendor.
- Ensuring that the completion of CDD documentation for all clients is in line with applicable AML Policies & Procedures including regional uplifts.
- Reporting to local management and notifying local management of operational issues.
- Engaging with other State Street offices and providing updates and the necessary reports to State Street Donor sites,
- Ensuring that MIS on clients CDD and underlying investors is prepared, reviewed and delivered to senior management.
- Ability to operate at a senior management level and engage with senior staff from different State Street locations.
- Display a culture of individual & team ownership of tasks to embed a clear sense of accountability in performing the role
- Ability to manage a team with tight reporting lines and high level of demands
- Ability to interpret anti-money laundering policies, procedures and laws and put into practice
- Communicate confidently, effectively and clearly in both written and verbal forms
- Creative in identifying efficient ways of completing tasks
- Can flex and adjust to different reporting requirements of various State Street sites
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to perform effectively to strict deadlines
- Prioritisation skills to ensure timely completion of workload
- Good numerical and analytical abilities,
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines,
- Excellent attention to detail,
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written,
- Team player,
- Leadership qualities
- Very good English.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway