Treasury and Model Analytics Senior Manager, AVP
Posted on Mar 15, 2019 by State Street UK
- To effectively manage delivery of processes performed by Quant groups and provide infrastructural support to extensions of the in-market teams located at the ERM COE in Krakow
- To coordinate processes currently in transition
- To work in partnership other service centers and / or outsourcing business partners within a network of service centers
- To drive and to promote quality and process improvement initiatives on regional and global level
- To promote best practices across functions and across countries within given area of scope
- To attract, develop and retain talents
- To be a change agent capable of identifying operational and process improvements, finding and harnessing efficiencies
In terms of Management of the delivery team COE Manager::
- Is responsible for recruitment and retention of high quality COE Operational and Management staff.
- Enforces operational procedures and demonstrates a thorough understanding of the department's responsibilities - reviews / revises department procedures in line with regulatory and/or effective workflow requirements.
- Works with Head of COE, Business Unit Heads to ensure appropriate controls are in place to support favourable ratings on audits and regulatory reviews
In terms of Management of Service Quality, COE Manager:
- Takes responsibility for the quality of service to assigned clients.
- Helps to maintain standards of personal and professional performance/behavior among team colleagues ensuring their accountability and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Is responsible for ensuring that contingency plans exist for the work of the team and where necessary contribute to the business continuity plans and tests.
- Fluency in English
- Very good numerical and analytical skills
- Very good self and team time management skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills as well as task hierarchy set up skills
- Professional experience in risk or other relevant according to company's management assessment.
- Experience operating at a global level amongst a diverse set of peers and with leading teams through disruptive change
- Documented experience in people management.