Data Analytics Analyst, Officer
Posted on Mar 15, 2019 by State Street UK
Data Analytics Analyst
- Use appropriate data analytic and statistical tools and techniques to analyze a variety of data sources.
- Develop internal partnerships to provide opportunities for more efficient solutions to various data, system, and applications issues.
- Assist in implementation of additional scenarios, businesses, systems, etc.
- Perform data searches and/or other ad hoc requests.
- Responsible for the data mining, manipulation, and support of Analytical Reports.
- Analyze and interpret reporting results to assist business users.
- Ensure reports are generated and distributed within expected time frames.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Analytics, Data Science, Engineering, Math, Accounting, or Finance.
- A minimum of 4 years programming, application or reporting development experience (SAS, SQL, Business Objects, MS SQL Server, Teradata, ACL).
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience at a financial services company or comparable experience working as an advisor for a financial services company.
- Strong project management skills, ability to influence cross-functionally in a rapidly evolving business environment while managing multiple / concurrent projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation and technical writing skills.
- Hold certification in one of the following: CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, CFE.
- Experience using analytics / BI packages (e.g. SAS, SQL, Cognos, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Spotfire, Tableau, QlikView) to build client analysis solutions.