Governance Manager, Officer
Posted on Mar 15, 2019 by State Street UK
- Efficient communication and relationship management with multiple stakeholders (including Senior Management, Business Unit Heads etc.)
- Effective global and regional cooperation in regards to Hubs integration.
- Oversight of projects to ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with established specifications, schedules and budgets.
- Facilitation of creation and implementation of leading governance policies and processes.
- Supports Senior Governance Manager in work planning and allocation
- Cooperates closely with Management Information (MI) Team to build and maintain uninterrupted flow of data
- Oversees inputs provided by Junior Governance Specialists and Governance Specialists
- Adheres to State Street's internal methodologies and standards.
- Prepares presentations and coordinates visits of external visitors and key personnel within State Street EMEA Region
- Provides ad-hoc reporting according to needs of stakeholders
Core Business Requirements:
- Track record of building relationships with and working amongst senior managers.
- Experience in (re)designing governance processes and controls
- Experience in change management and regional cooperation.
- Proficiency in English is a must. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- Understanding of Lean or other process improvement concepts.
- Evidence of strong communication, negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills including experience in face to face presentations to senior management
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solving ability
- Knowledge of the financial industry
- Advanced PC literacy including MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint, Outlook), Collaborate/SharePoint