Marketing Manager, Officer
Posted on Mar 15, 2019 by State Street UK
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
The Marketing Officer supports the development and execution of marketing and communication activities throughout the UK and Europe for State Street in EMEA.
- Provides project and campaign management for key marketing priorities across EMEA
- Supports colleagues on top client engagement plans
- Works closely with key channels to coordinate and execute marketing plans
- Works with the Global Marketing Shared Service Center or approved external vendors to oversee marketing services management tasks including budget, project tracking and reporting and metrics.
To be successful in this role, your experience should include:
- University degree, ideally in a communications-related discipline.
- Five to eight years of communications experience, preferably within financial services
- Excellence in verbal and written communications and knowledge of communications best practices.
- Language skills such as French, German or Italian would be useful
- Solid understanding of social media, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and general computer proficiency.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to interface with colleagues from all disciplines, backgrounds and cultures to produce content that is interesting and relevant.
- Must be a highly motivated and energetic self-starter who is able to work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment-both independently and as a dedicated team member.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor