Senior Onboarding Coordinator, Associate 2
Posted on Mar 15, 2019 by State Street UK
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. We're a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have - on our clients, our communities and each other.
We're committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
The Talent Acquisition function at State Street is the internal function dedicated to identifying and managing recruiting channels for new hires across the State Street organization. The Executive Search Team in Talent Acquisition manages all recruitment of Executives at the firm (mainly Managing Director and above). The Talent Acquisition Executive Recruitment Coordinator will support this team, being responsible for all administrative and support tasks required in the hiring of Executive candidates in State Street across our European offices.
- Lead all of the pre-boarding process for all new hires and transfers
- Prepare and review employee contracts before signature and contract distribution across all EMEA locations
- Prepare system administration to confirm offer status for new hires
- Act as cover for pre-boarding activity when team members are on leave
- Lead and provide oversight for all background checks relating to new hires into regulated roles vacation etc.
- Review all documents for submission to our background checking supplier
- Interact with recruiters, Global Security and other internal groups on flags raised through the background check process
- Support the service quality delivering to team and individual SLA's Support administration based projects relating to processes and procedures
- Ensure all transactions are completed in a timely manner with high level of accuracy
- Maintain a deep familiarity with HR policy and standards for recruiting and onboarding employees in the relevant countries
- Resolving ad hoc queries raised by employees, candidates, hiring managers and recruiters
- Completing BAU control activities
To be successful in this role, your profile should include:
- Equivalent work experience in an HR department, preferably with experience of recruiting administration.
- Experience with internet and intranet based ATS (applicant tracking) and HRIS systems
- Excellent eye for FLOD controls and compliance and following process
- Strong customer service skills and ability to build and manage relationships, and drive timely outcomes
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple activities and effectively prioritise through peak volume periods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and maintain confidentiality
- Proven ability to master complete understanding of processes both internal and external to the department
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to exercise diplomacy and discretion
•Employee savings plan
•Premium life insurance package
•VIP medical package
•International operating environment
•Soft skills trainings
•Development sessions with a mentor
•Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
•Technical or leadership career pathway