Interview Scheduler (Senior Level Hires), Associate 1
Posted on Mar 15, 2019 by State Street UK
The Talent Acquisition function at State Street is the internal function dedicated to identifying and managing recruiting channels for new hires across the State Street organization. The Executive Search Team in Talent Acquisition manages all recruitment of Executives at the firm (mainly Managing Director and above). The Talent Acquisition Executive Interview Scheduler will support this team, being responsible for all administrative and support tasks required in the arrangement of interviews for Executive candidates in State Street across our European offices.
- Lead all scheduling efforts for Executive Hiring, including:
- Relationship management of internal stakeholders and actively interviewing candidates (internal and external)
- Dealing with EAs (Executive Assistants) for the firm's C-Suite to align interview slots and send all confirmations
- book relevant meeting rooms, refreshments and visitor passes.
- Align conference calls and meetings relating to Executive Recruitment efforts
- Track all scheduling in the central tracker in a timely manner and provide updates on schedules for roles
- Interact with external Executive Search firms for administrative support tasks relating to interviews, meetings and calls etc
- Collate feedback forms from interviewers after each interview via email
- Act as cover for broader coordination activity when team members are on vacation etc.
- Support the service quality delivering to team and individual SLA's
- Support administration based projects relating to processes and procedures
- Ensure all transactions are completed in a timely manner with high level of accuracy
- Resolving ad hoc queries raised by employees, candidates, hiring managers and recruiters
- Completing BAU control activities
- Equivalent work experience in an HR department, preferably with experience of recruiting administration.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to build and manage relationships, and drive timely outcomes
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple activities and effectively prioritise through peak volume periods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and maintain confidentiality
- Proven ability to master complete understanding of processes both internal and external to the department
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to exercise diplomacy and discretion
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications
- Experience with internet and intranet based ATS (applicant tracking) and HRIS systems