Regional HR Business Partner, VP
Posted on Mar 15, 2019 by State Street UK
Based in Poland, the Regional HR Business Partner will be the key EMEA HR contact for their respective client group This includes building strong credible partnering relationships at a senior level across the EMEA region, the representation of HR with senior management and the orchestration of the delivery of HR interventions across all GHR expert areas (COEs). The HRBP has a specific focus on supporting organizational change and on defining and driving the talent agenda. The HRBP is a key member of the Senior Management team of their respective internal client group in EMEA and represents GHR in relevant business discussions and decision making forums
As a trusted advisor to senior leadership this individual provides consultation advice, coaches and mentors senior leaders on organizational effectiveness.
- Partner with senior executives and managers both locally and internationally to translate and drive corporate strategy into HR priorities and actionable goals, ensuring individual and business unit goals are aligned with organisational goals.
- Advise executives and line managers on organisation management and structure
- Provide continuous feedback to business unit leadership as well as other areas within HR on a range of business and HR issues.
- Analyse historical data to identify business and people trends and help managers predict and prepare for the future.
- Employ effective cross-cultural communications to promote positive business behaviour and influence positive outcomes throughout the business.
- Coach executives on organisational effectiveness and development, and implications of people management.
- Collaborate with HR and Centres of Excellence to develop and implement HR products and services.
- Make organizational design recommendations that support strategic objectives including having the right senior talent in the right roles at the right time. Identify talent issues before they affect the business.
Skills and experience required:
- Flexible, dynamic, agile and able to anticipate business needs and deliver HR partnership that enables business to achieve goals.
- Project management skills, ability to run programs on a regional and global scale such as acquisitions, divestitures and reorganisations.
- Strategic, creative and analytical thinking combined with pragmatic approach and a bias for action.
- Exceptional interpersonal, influencing, communication and presentation skills.
- Core competencies in coaching, organisational design and change management.
- Strong people management skills and ability to build credible international partnerships across business leads as well as the extended HR team within a matrix organization.
- In depth understanding and empathy in working across cultures. Inclusive style that seeks to understand and support local dynamics in regions and businesses across EMEA and globally.This role requires a high calibre team player with a proactive range of strategic, tactical, leadership, influencing and project management competencies combined with the commitment to provide high quality HR partnering and advice. Working across EMEA locations, a critical element of the role will be to understand and work with varied cultural and individual styles within a matrix organization.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway