Senior AV Installer Engineer
Posted on Mar 15, 2019 by Sonics Audio Visual Integrators
We are looking for an experienced Senior AV Installer to join our growing team of Commercial Audio Visual installation & Service Support Engineers at Sonics Audio Visual Integrators Ltd in Dublin.
Our founder/owner has over 38 years of engineering experience within the AV and general service Industry. Our ethos is simply to ensure our customers are given the best standards of installation and service support possible. If you have the same drive for personal success and satisfaction then we want you to join our growing team of specialist AV Engineers.
The ideal candidate;
- Must have a minimum of 3 - 5 years' recent experience of corporate audio visual installations with a knowledge of basic networking installation (LAN/WAN)
- Must have good knowledge of using tools and their application for 1st & 2nd Fix equipment, and be competent at rack end cabling and termination.
- Must have a good eye for detail as the types of projects you will be working on are high-end multi-room installations (Projection, Plasma/LCD displays & touch screens, Video walls, Crestron & Extron control, matrix switching, DSP audio etc.).
- Electronics background an advantage with a good ability to understand AV system schematics.
- An established knowledge of audio, video and control type terminations.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines and have an ability to work in a team and using own initiative. Good social skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and occasional work abroad.
- Time management, communications skills, decision making and organisational skills are essential.
- Candidates should possess solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should be detail orientated as well as having an intimate understanding of customer service.
- Must be a self-starter, a good team player and be able to work independently when required.
- Must have full, clean driver's license and ability to drive a "long wheel based" Renault Traffic Van.
- Must have current Irish Safe Pass Certificate and Manual Handling Cert. Or be prepared to pass at own expense prior to starting.
- It would be an advantage to be qualified with additional site certs appropriate to the post, such as working at heights and erecting scaffold etc.
- Must have fluent English.
- Living in the South Dublin area an advantage.
- Company Van
- Van Fuel card, Toll & Parking Tag
- Company Mobile Phone
- Company Laptop