eir In Store Sales Consultant
Posted on Mar 15, 2019 by Synchro
We are currently recruiting an In-Store Sales Consultant for our Killarney store.
Thanks to eir's extensive fibre infrastructure, driving sales of Mobile, Fixed Line, Broadband and TV packages has made eir stores one of the most exciting places to work and we're continuing to grow.
We're looking for a Customer focused Sales Consultant with strong attention to detail to join our successful team. This is a part-time position that requires full flexibility for a 5/7 day working week.
Our colleagues will be proficient in the following:
- Customer Service - We believe in putting the customer first and we expect our colleagues to offer a world-class service that encourages customer loyalty.
- Listening - Our colleagues listen to customers so they can get a greater understanding of our customer's news and can advise them on what package will best suit their needs.
- Engagement - Our colleagues engage naturally with our customers to build a rapport that encourages them to come back to our stores.
- Teamwork - Our colleagues work as part of a team to achieve Store KPI's as well as individual targets.
- Technology - Our colleagues have a genuine interest in technology and keep up to date with the latest developments so that they can be confident when advising our customers on our products and services.
The Ideal candidate:-
- Should be highly motivated and passionate about our brand.
- Should work well as part of a team but can also work on their own initiative.
- Should have experience in a similar background, but this is not essential.
- Should have the ability to work under pressure and be target driven.
- Should have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Should have a positive 'can-do' attitude.
What we offer in return:-
- Competitive Salary.
- Uncapped commission.
- Flexible part-time hours. Our part-time contract is 16-28hrs per week.
- Full training and continuous support.
- Opportunities to further your career within the Synchro group