Travel Advisors with German - Immediate Start
Posted on Mar 15, 2019 by TTEC
Full-time or part-time available.
What you will do on a typical day: ·
- Accept inbound calls from customers ·
- Effectively resolve issues or concerns ·
- Gather information form the customer to make appropriate recommendations for new products and services ·
- Provide stellar customer service
As a Customer Service Representative, you will receive: ·
- Competitive Base Salary
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, supportive and engaged leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds with potential for advancement in 6 months
- Diverse, inclusive and community-minded organization
- Health insurance after 3 months
- Additional premium fornight and early-morning shifts
- Performance-based incentives
The basic stuff you'll need:
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Computer savvy
- Eligible to work in Greece
Then come connect with us!
Click on the Apply Now button now.
Even better, complete your application, then share this opportunity to experience the fun of working with friends (besides us, of course)!
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.