Quantity Surveyor - Facilities Management Company
Posted on Mar 15, 2019 by Anonymous
A major contractor in the construction and FM sectors and a growing order book going in to 2018.
The client is a well know property and construction giant with a well organised corporate structure.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for commercially overseeing a retail contract ensuring the partnership is running on time and to budget. Other expectations for this individual will be accurate CVR reporting, productive client meetings and correct invoicing. Specifically:
* Commercially supporting the contract procurement process
* Validation of sub-contractor applications
* Ensuring prompt payment of all sub-contractors and suppliers
* Assistance in the preparation of monthly payment applications
* Assistance in monthly auditing of payment applications
* Production of client invoices
* Financial reconciliations
* Reconcile purchase card transactions
* End of month cost analysis and allocation
* Maintaining multiple spreadsheets, trackers, records and databases
* Maintain and update commercial records as directed
* Assistance in the production of monthly CVR
* Cash reports
* Commercial support to additional works team as required
* Assist in management and development of more junior members of the commercial team
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess at least 3 years in a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor role within the Facilities Management or Maintenance sector.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, benefits and career prospects