PROJECT MANAGER - NORTH DUBLIN - 300 EXCLUSIVE APARTMENTS
Posted on Mar 15, 2019 by Anonymous
Ireland's most prestigious Residential Developer with 20 live projects spanning the Dublin / Leinster region consisting of high end homes and residential apartments.
Due to their expanding portfolio they require an experienced Project Manager with Main Contractor / Developer experience to work on a €14m project close to Whitehall in North Dublin consisting of over 340 apartments and 7 houses.
Project Manager skills:
* Degree/Higher Diploma in Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent
* A background in large residential or commercial projects essential.
* You have 10+ years' post-qualification experience
* Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
* You will have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects
* Accuracy, attention to detail and a methodical nature are required
* You must be a strong people manager, able to use initiative and be self-motivated
As Project Manager:
* You will report to the Managing Director
* Management of large scale multi-contract residential / mixed-use developments
* You will support the management of the project budget
* Responsible for project from tender stage through construction and handover
* You will prepare project, programme, risk management plans
* You will be responsible for for the flow of information to site teams, key stakeholders and partners, on your project
What you'll get in return:
An excellent package of €90,000 - €110,000k + bonus will be put in place for the successful candidate, including pension and the opportunity to work with one of the biggest construction companies in Ireland.
How to apply:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date CV to Eoghan McKeever or call us now on (phone number removed).
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Health & Safety managers, project managers, construction managers, site engineers, quantity surveyors, civil engineers, site agents, estimators, buyers, bid managers and site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK