Process Development Engineer
Posted on Mar 15, 2019 by Anonymous
To provide a new product introduction and process development service to manufacturing operations in Processing, Tabletting and Packaging. This includes the introduction of new products, materials and technologies; the discovery of process improvement opportunities and the re-development of legacy processes to increase productivity, reduce manufacturing costs and eliminate quality defects. This position requires the delivery of a timely and cost effective process engineering service of the highest possible quality with enthusiasm, resilience, honesty and a strong team ethic. The position is based in the Process Development group within the Technical Services Department.
· Degree qualified in a Science or Engineering discipline
· Masters in a related field is preferable.
· Ideally 3 - 5 years' experience as a Process Engineer with Pharmaceutical industry and New Product Introduction project experience;
· Recent graduates showing an aptitude with strong academic record will be considered
· Operational, project based or validation experience of oral solid dosage manufacturing processes an advantage;
· Excellent communication, report writing, presentation, interpersonal and time management skills.
Contact Lorraine at Jacksonstone Recruitment on 01 (phone number removed) for further information on this and other similar roles quoting Jobs.ie as your reference.
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles. See our website (url removed) for details of all our open jobs