Posted on Mar 16, 2019 by Anonymous
* Own the product vision for the digital shelf product which encompasses who is the product for, what problems does it solve, why is it worth solving, how it should be packaged, priced and positioned?
* You will be responsible for owning the digital customer experience, product roadmap prioritisation and forming the business plans and associated investment case.
* Working closely with stakeholders and digital product groups to identify opportunities for innovation, ensure they are properly scrutinised and evaluated.
* Manage end to end delivery whilst applying the latest product management best practice.
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
* Product Vision and Execution: Will have experience in developing and scaling customer-led product. Will bring a strong end-to-end understanding of product, customer experience and technology. Will ideally have experience in products where ecommerce operations or search and traffic data are a core part of the proposition, but a broad range of backgrounds will be considered; natural curiosity is prized above specialisation.
* Agile Approach: Will be an evangelist for agile / lean product development techniques, rapid prototyping and 'getting out of the building'. Will celebrate progress not perfection and move quickly.
* Change Agent: Will be able to inspire people to re-align their ways of working and thinking behind a common vision.
* Technology-literate: Will be technology-literate - particularly in the ins and outs of data management and search engine optimization
* Analytical, pragmatic and Commercial: Will be a structured and analytical thinker, taking a logical, fact-based approach to strategic decision-making. Will be highly pragmatic, capable of ruthlessly prioritising and making trade-offs
* Communication & Stakeholder Management: Will be a proactive and effective communicator across the Ascential and Ascential Events leadership teams, building strong relationships with all the relevant stakeholders, and gaining the insights necessary to create a compelling product vision, strategy and roadmap. Will be a strong voice for the Product function.
What we offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we're passionate about - unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability - whilst giving you control over your benefits.
* 25 days of holiday per year - with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
* Great learning and development opportunities
* Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
* Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
* Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
* Volunteering opportunities
* Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Childcare Vouchers; Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry's most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today's ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent