Process Support Engineer
Posted on Mar 16, 2019 by Anonymous
The ideal candidate is someone who has excellent organisational, communication and time management skills. Someone who has an interest in developing their skills, works well in a team and is eager to learn new skills and techniques.
The technical services department are located in Bray, Co Wicklow and they look after the management and implementation of Site Projects and Process Support function of process equipment and facilities. You will have the opportunity to grow and learn alongside industry professionals from multiple engineering disciplines. You will work in a high performance environment where collective and collaborative achievement is the cornerstone of how you will work as a team. They work hard but also like to have fun.
Candidates are invited to apply for the position of Process Support Engineer. This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate or junior engineer to gain exposure to a wide range of Pharmaceutical Processes and Project management techniques within a Pharmaceutical manufacturing site. We offer a flexible and supportive work environment and are willing to assist in developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
The Process Support Engineer is responsible for providing technical support to both Engineering and Manufacturing Operations departments to ensure the safe and efficient operation of process equipment in a pharmaceutical plant operating to HPRA and FDA standards.
· Support and lead key areas of process improvement projects to improve equipment availability and production efficiency - "continuous improvement programme".
· Assist with project work connected with installation, validation, and commissioning of new and existing process equipment and automation control systems.
· Assist with monitoring and control of process equipment and general facilities with regard to maintaining a constant, safe and reliable operation.
· Work with the Production Department to provide adequate support during process investigations and CAPA implementation.
· Maintain effective document control systems for the Process Support Group.
· Actively embrace the culture of teamwork and integration within the Engineering Department, and most importantly with both Production and QA Departments.
· Participate fully in any cross functional Training initiatives, Drive and promote the company corporate values within the workplace
· Adhere to safe working practices as set out in the Safety Statement and other safety instructions.
· Adhere to the company cGMP procedures at all times
· Ensure timely completion of all SOP, reading, training and assessment.
· Other duties as required and directed by the relevant Manager or other Officer appointed by the Board of Directors.
· A recognized third level engineering degree is essential, preferably Mechanical, Mechatronics or similar.
· Minimum of 3-5 years' experience but recent graduates will be considered
· Knowledge of Pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment i.e. Tablet Compression, Granulation, Film Coating and Packaging machines.
· Experience of pharmaceutical quality systems and validation processes would be beneficial.
· Be a self-starter who is motivated and willing to learn.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, report writing and time management skills.
If you are interested in learning more about the role please contact Lorraine Collins on 01 (phone number removed).
Established in 1999 we recruit throughout Wicklow, Wexford and Dublin. Jacksonstone Recruitment span across a diverse range of clients from local SME clients to large multinational corporations in many sectors including Office Staff, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Retail, Production & Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Life Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Control, QC Analysts, Biochemist, Temp jobs, Contract vacancies and Permanent roles. See our website (url removed) for details of all our open jobs