Software Engineer Java (m/f/diverse)
Posted on Mar 16, 2019 by RatePAY
RatePAY is a Berlin-based company that puts its heart and soul into FinTech. Everything we do revolves around secure online payments. Since our company was founded in 2009, we have grown into one of the leading providers on the payment market.
We now have a team of more than 200 employees, and it's getting bigger all the time. Want to get things moving in the FinTech industry? Come join our team.
- As Software Engineer Java (m/f/diverse) you are an integral part of our joint mission is to build and run the smart solutions which make deferred online payment as simple, secure and frictionless as possible for both shoppers and sellers in the growing European market
- You implement internal and external REST APIs
- Together with your team you develop our RatePAY (micro) service architecture
- You are an active part of our agile software development. Together you are building and running state-of-the-art software solutions that customers love
- You have good German and very good English language skills
- You successfully completed your studies in (economic) computer science or a comparable vocational training
- You are an enthusiastic developer with at least 2 years of relevant job experience
- You have extensive experience in Software Engineering in Java with a focus on backend development
- You gained profound experience with Spring, REST, version control, Maven, Docker, Jenkins and virtualization
- Knowledge in Spring Boot, git, Kafka, ActiveMQ, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, CI/CD, OAuth 2.0 are a plus
- Your credo is „You build it, you run it"
- You work solution-oriented, independently and with greatest care
- You have an Agile mindset and a true team player
That's how working at RatePAY will be
- A team of developers, in which you will make a difference and where sharing knowledge is very important
- You can choose your technical equipment and work with a moderntech stack
- Company- and team events, lunch breaks together and a great time with your colleagues
- Lots of space for your personal and professional development
- Resources to realise your innovative ideas to improve our products
- Internal and external trainings and education
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Check out our RatePAY tech stack at StackShare:
We are looking forward to the match!
DILAX Intelcom GmbH
Choco Communications GmbH