Team Lead UX (m/f/d)
Posted on Mar 16, 2019 by fotograf.de
fotograf.de/GotPhoto is building the world's leading software for digitalization of high-volume photography.
Our international team is working every day to make the lifes of our photographers easier and more efficient - so they spend less time behind the desk and more time behind the lens.
We have built a life-changing online solution for volume photographers. At the heart of our success is a talented, multifaceted team that helps school photographers all around the world achieve their goals.
We are the current market leader in Europe for the online sale of photo products and hold a market share in 15 different countries worldwide, which enables us to experience a rapid growth every year.
As an employer, we offer you an international environment where you have the room to share your own ideas, build a fulfilling career, and be part of our vision.
As a team, we value honesty and strive to make sure everybody feels respected and valued. Your growth and satisfaction are important to us.
- Your mission as the Team Lead UX is to establish scalable and structured UX practices and lead all of fotograf.de/GotPhoto's user experience efforts.
- Overall responsibility for UX: You will be responsible for all aspects of GotPhoto's product design, including user research and analytics, conversion rate optimisation, wireframing new products, and designing user interfaces
- People Management: You will be responsible for leading and growing your UX team (together with HR)
- Hands-on working style: You will need to get done what your team can't cover just yet
Your goals for 2019
- You will establish state-of-the-art UX practices (including the right mindset, right process, right analytics setup and right toolset)
- You will build a UX Team of four people with significant growth potential in 2020.
- You will increase the NPS within each of our two target groups by 5 points (photographers, goal: 65) and 10 points (parents, goal: 40) respectively
Our perfect match
- You are a person that can see the bigger picture
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in leading teams
- You have a strong background in UX research
- You have extensive experience with analytics and A/B testing tools
- You are current on visual design trends
- You convince with a hands-on mentality
- Excellent English skills - German is not required, but a plus
- Guaranteed long term employment in a profitable and growing company with flexible working hours
- An international team with flat hierarchies and a dynamic and inspiring working atmosphere
- Challenging tasks and continuous training possibilities with a training budget of at least 300€ and your own laptop
- An office located in the heart of Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg
- Healthy snacks, beer on Fridays, Ice cream in the fridge and lots of team events
Check out our Team on Facebook: