Change Coordinator (60%) - Temporary Contract until 12.2019 - Schaffha
Posted on Mar 16, 2019 by Johnson & Johnson
We manufacture high quality pharmaceutical products, active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and medical devices. Today Cilag AG is one of the largest pharmaceutical manufacturers in Switzerland supplying all the major global markets. The Schaffhausen facility is a Johnson & Johnson strategic launch and growth site for parenteral products and we have an impressive pipeline of new and innovative products.
The change coordinator promotes and enables change to happen within GHS, whether it's the use of a new process, the adoption of a new organisation structure or the transformation of an old business model to a new one. He/she serves as a liaison between the GHS leadership and the people/organisation impacted by the change. He/she helps articulate reasons for the change, answers questions and persuades others on the necessity of the initiative, while also bringing concerns voiced by the organization to the attention of GHS leadership. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures
While the change coordinator will not have supervisory responsibility, this person will have to work through many others in the organization to succeed. The change coordinator will also support GHS team in integrating change management activities.
- Bachelor in Engineering/Business/Economics (or equivalent)
- Additional qualification in Health Management preferred
- Experience: 2 years of working experience in change management and organsaitonal improvement leading projects/change Coordination, communication, problem solving, analytical and technical skills
- Proactive team player, able to prioritize, solution oriented, self-motivated, flexible
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- keeping a business perspective - both macro (mission/vision) and micro (what line managers cope with)
- ability to tolerate ambiguity
- managing resistance
- the ability to prioritize;
- Ability to translate the OPS lead mandate to the Targets' and vice versa
- Comfort level with ambiguity
- Assertiveness: be self-confident without arrogance; have strong belief in what you're doing.
- Be non-threatening: be low-key & supportive.
- Show that you can be trusted from the top to the bottom of the team.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle experience in the business discipline impacted by the change effort, ie Health Management
- Experience & tracking record
- Change management certification or designation would be an asset
- German and English fluently
Acronis International GmbH
Acronis International GmbH
Stamford Consultants AG