Internship Digital Marketing
Posted on Mar 16, 2019 by Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world one person at a time" inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of
caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
We are looking for a motivated student in Zuchwil to support us in an
Internship Digital Marketing (12 months)
- Support our digital efforts using new digital channels, Websites, E-Detailing, E-Mailing, Social Media,
- Coordination with business partners, IS/IT, digital project managers and external vendors.
- Supporting our project team for migration and building of Websites and building Multichannel campaigns
- Supporting the management and further development of our E-detailing Platform - Showpad
- Management of divers digital related projects Monitor and control project execution (scope, timeline, budget)
- Facilitate project workshops
- Enrolled as student for Bachelor or Master Business Administration (FH or University), Marketing Management, communications, public relations or journalism or equivalent
- Strong affinity with project management and digital channels like Website, Email Marketing, Social Marketing
- Good understanding of Marketing Principles and Strategies
- Proven first experience in a company or a startup environment (this could also be an internship)
- Goal oriented and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work in cross functional teams
- Ability to work dedicatedly in partnership with customers and external partners
- Strong communicator
If you feel attracted by this challenge and want to be part of a successful and growing organization, then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.) by clicking here.
ATEC Personal AG
Hilti Corporation Headquarter Schaan