Homologation Engineer - Zedelgem
Posted on Mar 16, 2019 by AUSY
1) Maintaining a database, with all data that are needed during the whole lifecycle of the product (homologation requirements, PIN plate information, DoC/CoC information.
2) Compiles the homologation files with drawings, test/measuring results, weighings etc…
3) Negotiates with the Technical Services of the affected countries about the number and configuration of the machines that are needed to complete the homologation program.
4) Organizes and leads the physical presentations and tests.
5) Organizes and assists during the CoP audits (Conformity of Production).
6) Compiles the Technical Construction Files that are applicable to machinery (MD, EMC, RED).
7) Facilitates Risk Assessments (pro-active and re-active) concerning occupational safety issues.
8) Participates in activities related to standardization, regulation/legislation and Sector Committees (CEMA, Agoria).