Supervisor (m/f) Team CCC Frontoffice
Posted on Mar 16, 2019 by equensWorldline SE Germany
equensWorldline is one of the leading and most innovative payment service providers in Europe. As experts in financial processing and software licensing we provide services to fulfill all needs of the dynamic European payments market. Besides traditional payment services our platforms are also geared for mobile payments, instant payments, e-payments, e-mandates and e-identity transactions. Each year we process billions of payments, point-of-sale and ATM transactions. Obviously, all those transactions must be processed seamlessly, securely and efficiently. And that's what we do.
Being a central pillar of the Worldline Group, it's our ambition to support our clients in keeping up with the rapidly shifting needs and increasing demands of their customers. A challenging job, as the European payments market - and therefore also our organization - is subject to continuous change. equensWorldline is a truly European company with office locations in multiple countries and a broad, international client base in numerous countries across Europe. We are part of the wider Atos Group.Supervisor (m/f/d) Team CCC Frontoffice
Location: Frankfurt am Main - Reference No: 107219Your key responsibilities:
Determines and develops training information, organizes training and information sessions, supports and coaches the Customer Advisor during the daily service execution, solves occurring issues and supports the realisation of the daily business in a practical sense, based on the applicable programs, systems and processes and taking into account the service agreements and determined policies, leading to quantitative and qualitative performance that meet the determined performance objectives.
- Coaches and trains Customer Advisors regarding their skills and their system use and knowledge
- Solves issues reported by the card holder, either by supporting system use or by creating work arounds and instructions
- Evaluates the customer interaction processes, provides feedback and uses this to create and adjust training and instructions (soft skills or system knowledge)
- Supports in application interviews, creates training plans and trains the new (group of) employee(s) regarding general and specific system knowledge and use as well as regarding soft skills
- Executes Customer Advisor tasks when required
- Generates operational reports and informs responsible management
- Supports in monitoring the queues online.
- Support projects in relation to customer service
- Maintaining service descriptions and the knowledge data base
- Department Manager
- Team Managers
- Operational Managers
- Customer Advisors
- Project Managers
- Product Management
- Service Delivery Managers
- Delivery, Development and Test Teams
- Stress resistant and knows what to do when facing complaints and objections
- Excellent oral & written skills: fluent in German and good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of MS office, Outlook in particular
- Empathic and active listener
- Passionate about customer services and client satisfaction
- Helpful, friendly and puts customers first
- Sociable, positive, constructive and able to work in a multicultural environment.
- Autonomous and independent but knows when to be a teamplayer (m/f/d)
- Communicates easily with colleagues
- Structured and organized, with good interpersonal & project skills
- Autonomous and proactive
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to be flexible and to work both independently and in a team environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
- Experience in a customer contact center environment is a big advantage
Our culture is informal. Within our company, teamwork and clarity are very important, as well as customer-focus and a resultoriented approach. And of course.pleasure in our work! We work closely together with our colleagues in the different countries. English is our common language. As a result you really experience that you are part of a European, international company.
Does this sound like you?
Then discover our world at and apply now of course online. We look forward to your contact!