Senior Professional Services Consultant (m/w/x)
Posted on Mar 16, 2019 by Campusjäger GmbH
Helping every business in the world reach every customer in the world. Sounds good, doesn't it. That's the vision. But what does it really mean?
We help our customers connect with their customers quickly and easily. We do this through world-class data, innovative technology and our team of dedicated and experienced people.
Customers range from the smallest online shops to the biggest global technology companies, and a range of channel partners, with everyone in between. Each customer is as important as the next, ensuring our solutions meet all customers' needs is vital to our success.
With dedicated offices in the UK, Germany, San Francisco and New York City, our business is proven to deliver double-digit growth each year.
This is a challenging and varied role, which is primarily customer facing, and involves working in partnership with the Account Management and New Business teams, in addition to a variety of other internal teams, such as Product Management and Helpdesk. The role offers the successful applicant an opportunity to develop into a credible candidate for career progression in a number of directions.
What you will do…
- Pre-sales business partner to the New Business and Account Management teams
- Configuration, implementation and support of all Location Intelligence (LIS) products
- Some provision of support to customers post-implementation including delivery of training, analysis and consultancy
- Focus Areas
- Supporting revenue generating activity through solution design and implementation
- Configuration and implementation delivery of LIS products in line with customer requirements
- Ongoing customer support to ensure their service is working as effectively for them as possible
- Training customers in how to use the service
- Delivering analysis that informs the customer of the best way to use the service
- Liaising with Product teams to shape and develop new product lines
- Maintain a working knowledge of legislation/regulations relevant to our customers/market
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven experience in a similar consultancy/analytical role
- Experienced data practitioner, should be proficient in using common practices/platforms to manipulate/analyse data
- Familiarity with integrating web services and/or competency with common coding languages such as Java, .NET or PHP
- Proven track record of managing technical delivery from inception to completion
- Experience of regulated (AML/KYC/Gambling) markets advantageous
- Exceptional project mgmt. skills
- The confidence and professional credibility that comes from experience.
- An independent worker, comfortable with prioritising and managing own workload, seeking out guidance and support when required
- A proven analyst, able to create and deliver actionable, valuable insight to the benefit of customers
- Takes ownership for the delivery of project work, leading by example and demonstrating best practice in terms of standards
- Awareness of the need for urgency, able to motivate team and prospects to think the same.
- An excellent communicator, both orally and in writing, with the necessary confidence and gravitas to enthusiastically and persuasively present a case.
- A flexible, intelligent approach with the ability to inspire others and get the best from them
- The ability to think and act quickly, particularly under pressure
Flexibility with reference to working hours and open to travel in the D/A/CH Region and within Europe#
Interested? We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
ADLINK Technology GmbH
Ernst & Young GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft
FUCHS PETROLUB SE