ICG Client Service Officer-1
Posted on Mar 16, 2019 by State Street UK
SSGA is the investment management arm of State Street Corporation, one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutions.
SSGA's EMEA Institutional Client Group (ICG) is responsible for all institutional client facing activities in the EMEA, including new business development, relationship management and on-boarding. This team includes over 100 individuals across our DB, DC, Global Cash and Official Institutions Group businesses.
In this role you will work with our ICG Client Relationship Managers to service and support our existing client relationships. You will interact directly with our clients and have the opportunity to help craft our ongoing client servicing model and enhance our existing processes regarding client service and engagement. You may also assist in the development of our existing relationships through supporting new business opportunities working with our sales teams. There is no management responsibility required for this role.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support Client Relationship Managers in responding to client inqueries and requests
- Build and maintain thorough understanding of each assigned client including their objectives, requirements and expectations
- Contribute to client satisfaction and retention via best in class client service capability
- Deliver flawless and error free interactions with clients
- Act with urgency ensuring any client issues are appropriately raised
- Develop collaborative relationship with internal partners to deliver a consistent, scalable and controllable service model
- Assess current processes and partner with internal teams to enhance or re-construct as appropriate
- Lead and participate in projects supporting ICG and SSGA initiatives
- 3-5 years of financial services industry experience
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Good level of some combination of German, French or Italian
- Ability to quickly problem solve in demanding environment
- Handle difficult relationships or situations with appropriate care and responsiveness
- Creative and upbeat with strong work ethic and intellectually curious
- Strong organizational skills and detail-orientation
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment
- Capability to take ownership and initiative, to negotiate, influence and build consensus