Europe HR Manager
Posted on Mar 16, 2019 by Annapurna HR Ltd
*Europe HR Manager*
**Nieuwegein, The Netherlands**
My client is a really interesting Telco company looking for a Europe HR Manager to be part of the HR Operations Team and be responsible for the efficient and accurate HR operational tasks in mainland Europe.
1. Someone with a strong employee relation background
2. Someone with experience in working with Work Councils across the regions (specially Netherlands and Germany)
3. Mature individual with strong communication skills, who is be able to build and manage relationships
4. Strong ability to connect with Stakeholders in the region
5. Someone with 5-7 years of experience
6. Comfortable to travel (25%) and with global and international experience
7. Language - Dutch + German speaking is needed to manage the employees of the region
The HR Manager will continuously seek opportunities / build action plans to
improve efficiency and productivity.
For alignment with the company's strategic approach the position holder will liaise with all HR
Centers of Expertise and HR Business Partners. The HR Manager is acting as a Brand Ambassador in the hub by providing exceptional customer experience with their team,
anticipating the customers' needs by partnering with Line Managers and ensuring accessibility,
quality results and professional advice to employees.
The ideal candidate is used to working in an international, fast-paced environment with strong
HR experience in field and corporate support.
If this sounds like your next challenge or know anyone who could be interested, please do not hesitate to contact me to find more information about the role and send me your CV:
Alejandro Agustín Cano