Head of Finance (France) - PSD Group
Posted on Mar 16, 2019 by PSD Group
Our client specialises in developing, owning and managing environmentally sustainable industrial properties across Europe. Due to growth of the business, they now wish to appoint a Head of Finance for the French arm of the business.
Reporting directly to the France Managing Director you will be responsible for leading on all financial matters in France and being a financial business partner to the country MD.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual financial management and reporting of P&L, balance sheet and cash flow, including continuous forecasting
- All in country financial matters - payments, receipts, and interfacing with the outsourced accounting service provider
- Responsibility for local cash management and control, and Tax management in conjunction with the Group Treasurer Tax Manager
- Lead on the implementation of new ERP system - Yardi - in France and the local aspects of the Finance Strategy change management
- Responsible for maintenance of effective internal controls, and risk framework on behalf of the country MD
- Supporting the continued development of group wide finance strategy, internal controls, and risk management.
- Fluent in French and English
- Qualified accountant with knowledge and experience of local GAAP and IFRS, and producing monthly accounts, and statutory accounts
- Experienced in Real Estate sector as a number one or number two finance lead in France
- Experience in new finance system implementation