Team Administrator, Dublin City Centre
Posted on Mar 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Full time- permanent
We are actively looking for a Team Administrator who is experienced in multiple project administration, familiar with IT management systems and MS office to join a successful, well-established Engineering Consultancy based in the Dublin city centre office. You will be happy working in a small, busy and professional team and be confident enough to work on your own initiative.
The role of Team Administrator is to organise and manage the team's administration, providing support whilst using and maintaining IT systems and ensuring all the statutory actions and client requirements are completed on time.
Working as a Team Administrator you will;
* Updating Excel documents and IT systems, completing reports and ensuring the quality and accuracy of the office output.
* Undertaking administrative functions, including accurate and timely typing of correspondence, competently and efficiently answering telephone calls, taking messages and attending to email communications.
* Preparing and administering bid documentation for fee proposals and tenders.
* Generating the flow of information including: the monitoring of invoicing, transfer of building control records, responding to monthly WIP reports, implementation of memorandum information, etc.
* Maintenance of the office diary, including co-ordinating, arranging and confirming Assigned Certifier appointments.
The successful candidate will have good time management skills and an excellent eye for detail. You will be educated to Leaving Certificate level or above. Experience within the construction industry or related consultancy would be advantageous; as would working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
Our client is offering a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package, career opportunities and annual company performance related bonus.
In order to discuss this Team Administrator role and other similar roles please call MIKAELA on (phone number removed) or email your CV