Luxury Property in Zermatt / Sales and Marketing Manager - Fuchs und P
Posted on Mar 17, 2019 by Fuchs und Partner Treuhand AG
1. Initial Position & Structure
For one of our exclusive clients, we are currently seeking an ambitious and highly-skilled sales and marketing manager with a track record of exceptional and transformative management practices. Our client is a leader in the luxury tourism industry today and one of the most exciting Ski Chalets in the World.
The Sales and Marketing Manager is leading the department according to the sales targets of the board of management. She/he is subordinated directly under the board of management. The board of management is executing his guideline- and control function on a regular basis. There will be a segregation of duties to the Chalet Manager.
2. Main Duties & Responsibilities
The Sales and Marketing Manager leads the sales department according to the defined areas of competencesand responsibilities. To her areas belong:
- Devising strategies for driving sales growth across the business.
- Analyzing existing approaches to the development of business and making changes where appropriate.
- Implementing new business initiatives across the business.
- Identifying sales opportunities as a result of market changes.
- Setting up meetings with prospective customers and sales agents to sell the company's products and services.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction with existing clients to ensure service delivery.
- Acting as a key contact for guests before arrival.
- Working closely with members of the team to ensure handover of client information is properly.
- Devise marketing materials and tools to increase sales (on budget).
- Support Staffing
- Observation of the Chalet Staff
- Pricing rental for the corresponding season.
- Achieving tough but possible revenue targets from the board of directors.
3. Background of the Sales and Marketing Manager
This role requires a high level of understanding of the luxury chalet industry, service and liaising with high net worthindividuals.
- Previous working experience in a senior sales position for a similar company.
- Proven track record of generating new business and achieving revenue growth.
- Ambitious and target focused with a drive to succeed.
- Knowledge in administration and accounting.
- Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media.
- Knowledge in positioning, marketing concepts, competitive Analysis and sales planning
- Aware of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future.
- Local knowledge about the resort Zermatt.
Personal competences Sales and Marketing Manager:
- Loading capacity
- Organizing ability
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Cooperate thinking
- Strong personality
- Understanding the customer and good client Relationships
- Set the precedent for excellence through leading by example
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity
4. We offer you:
- The chance to have a big impact in an ambitious luxury hotel
- Budget and guidance to invest in your personal and professional network and development
- An incredibly dedicated, smart and experienced team
- An international network of agents and clients as well as the possibility to travel
- Flexible working hours and conditions
- Competitive compensation package (fixed and variable)
A challenging career position for a talented and proven sales candidate who has a strong commitment to excellence, is team oriented and used to manage sales targets. You want to join an exciting international environment in one of the leading luxury properties for winter holidays? This job is for you!
For one of our exclusive clients, we are looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager.