DevOps Engineer - Gent - 12 Months +
Posted on Mar 22, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
My client search for a DevOps engineer with a particular interest of ALM to join them for a long-term commitment, with a contract that will be for an initial 12 months with extensions.
This role will be performed full time out of their offices in Gent.
- Medior/Senior profile (7 years + experience in a relevant function)
- Good technical understanding of application lifestyle management (ALM) essential
- Domain-driven-design (DDD) is no stranger to you
- Good understanding of .NET development/technical architecture will be well received
- Azure knowledge is a nice-to-have
- Experience of working with security is a nice-to-have
- DevOps mindset
- Broad understanding of various tools in relation to the DevOps life cycle
- Good understanding of Team Foundation Server (TFS) and all technologies in relation
- Fluency in English is required, Dutch would be their preference
- Ability to work autonomously but also cope well within a team
- Ability to work in a methodical/structured manner
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Months +
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.