Transport Manager (m/w/d)
Posted on Apr 1, 2019 by Amazon Deutschland Transport GmbH
· Strategic planning and forecasting, appraise performance, resolve problems, and address staffing needs.
· Responsible for the overall quality, performance and customer service for the EU team; which provides continual, tactical communication with external customers (Carriers, Vendors/Suppliers) and internal customers (Retail, Finance, Software Support, Fulfillment Centers).
· Ability to scope out business and functional requirements for the Amazon tech teams who create and enhance the software systems and tools we use.
· Work within various time constraints to meet critical business needs; while measuring and identifying activities performed.
· Develop and share best practices with our Global Transportation Operations teams