Environmental Process Engineer
Posted on Apr 1, 2019 by BMS Performance
Ireland's leading manufacturer of water treatment products are seeking an environmental process engineer to join their well established and well-known team in Cork.
Established for well over a decade, and having grown quickly through organic means, this industry leader has become a powerhouse in manufacturing of water treatment products. Expanding due to continued growth, this company manufacture numerous water treatment products such as sterilising agents, filter media, and waste water treatment chemicals serving companies within Ireland, the UK and further abroad. Their water treatment products are utilised within the food and beverage, pharmaceutical and agricultural industries to name a few. With a current rising headcount, and turnover of multi-millions, our client doesn't seem to be slowing down anytime soon, and a result there is good career progression opportunities for high performers.
The successful Environmental Process Engineer will be based in Cork, and will be responsible for a variety of duties including but not limited to:
* Responsible for the management of batch processing.
* Assist in laboratory analysis and support.
* Provide technical support on engineering issues to assigned processes.
* Ensure all documentation and regulatory affairs are up to date and in line with company policy.
* Tasked with quality control, to ensure customer needs and expectations are met always.
For this Environmental Process Engineer position, we are looking to speak with motivated candidates who have exposure to the water industry with relevant environmental qualifications preferable.
* Third level qualification in Engineering/ Science e.g. environmental engineering, chemical engineering etc.
* Previous experience in water industry is essential.
* Capability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team.
* Excellent communication and administration skills are necessary.
* Salary: €25 - 35k (DOE)
Call Abigail to discuss further or to arrange an immediate interview!!
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets