Sales Assistant Manager (m/f/d)
Posted on Apr 2, 2019 by GRONET UG
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic and growing international organisation that will provide you with the perfect platform for massive career development, then read on!
Our client is a global leader in the fields of consumer electronics, wireless telecommunications, home electronics, home Appliance, and
Vehicle Components. Together with over 83.000 employees provides our customer quality products around the world. The vehicle part of our client is operating its own R&D, Manufacturing, and Marketing functions in 12 regions across the globe.
The vehicle Company is supplying the competitive and qualified products to major customers in the automotive industry, in four categories: xEV Solution, Infotainment Devices, Safety and Convenience Devices, and Vehicle Engineering.
Our client supplies Infotainment and other vehicle component products to OEMs worldwide.
Responsible Product: "Infotainment/Telematics System", "Instrument Cluster, Information Displays"
● Commercial key account management for a dedicated customer and defined projects
● Work out future business potential
● Preparation of customer quotations for new business and change request management in cooperation with Engineering, Costing, Purchasing and Operations
● Customer negotiations
● Preparation and presentation of product and project presentations internally and at the customer
● Provision and updating of information for: Customer organization, purchasing strategies, technical development and customer contacts
● Involvement in customer related innovation processes
● Collaborate within project "Simultaneous Development Teams" (PM, Engineering, Purchasing, etc…)
● Measurement of customer satisfaction
● Academical degree in Engineering and/ or Economics
● 2-3 years' experience in Sales & Project Management in the Automotive Industry, preferable with the German premium car OEMs
● Advanced financial calculation skills
● Good understanding of manufacturing and quality processes
● strong MS Office and job related as above
● Willingness to business travel
● Fluent English and German language skills (Spoken and Written), German native speaker preferred
Our client offer:
● A self-dependent job in a dynamic and international environment
● Further training options, flexible working hours
● Motivated, strong and integrated team
Please submit your application including CV, preferably by email to . Your contact person is Mr. Wolfgang Preiss.
We are happy to answer any questions you may advance by phone - we look forward to your call!
Absolute discretion and consideration of blocking notes we assure you of course.
Mr. Wolfgang Preiss
Sales Assistant Manager (m/f)