(Sr.) Marketing Manager (m/f/d) Gaming industry
Posted on Apr 12, 2019 by ad2games
We, the ComboStrike Group are a young and energetic Berlin based company, founded in the advertising technology space. We began with our brand ad2games, focusing on delivering users to the biggest F2P companies in the world. Several years ago, we founded a sister company (nevaly) to explore the hottest new marketing space; influencers. We also built internal departments that cover Programmatic, Facebook and SEM. With the establishment of ComboStrike we now deliver multi-faceted marketing solutions to companies like Amazon Games, Epic Games, Tencent, Konami, Wargaming and many more.
With us you have the chance to join a team of high performers with whom you can spend eons discussing gaming and pop-culture and who are responsible for creating clever marketing campaigns for the biggest names in the industry. If you are an expert on all things marketing and gaming is your passion then we might be looking just for you.
- Develop unforgettable marketing narratives across all platforms
- Advise our clients on the best marketing strategies and tactics that tie together multiple media channels with the client's objectives
- Lead efforts in creative development, media strategy, influencer marketing, PR, events, social media, OOH and CTV
- Work closely with our internal teams and manage third parties
- Be the expert on newest industry trends and developments
- Solid experience in a marketing role, ideally in an agency setting or in the games industry
- Educational background in Marketing, Communication, Business or similar fields
- Gaming is your passion!
- Experienced in creating and executing complex and cohesive brand building strategies
- Self-motivated, quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is always one step ahead
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Readiness to travel to client visits and to some major industry events
- A BONUS: Previous experience with GaaS, mobile games or advertising firms
What do we offer?
A creative and vibrant environment in Mitte, the heart of Berlin - Europe's Silicon Valley - working with a truly multicultural team of gamers on some of the top titles in the entertainment industry. You receive an unlimited contract and we offer many perks, such as relocation assistance, free German classes, training budget, and a relaxed, fun company culture built around games and social events.