Project Manager (m/f/d)
Posted on Apr 12, 2019 by Gapless - New Horizon GmbH
We're looking for a Project Manager (f/m/d) to join our team. You will manage internal and customer facing projects in an agile way. The variety of projects ranges from partner integrations and internal tool rollouts to the coordination of marketing efforts. You'll be responsible for all operational matters of the project, ensuring to meet project objectives.
You'll quickly develop sufficient technical expertise within our Gapless tool landscape. You'll manage project budgets and take over responsibility for timely budget and team planning. If the project requires it, you'll work closely with our clients and partners. You'll critically review project developments and proactively suggest and implement optimization initiatives (e.g. to processes, team set-up, budgeting, relationship management etc.). You'll dive into action with a hands-on approach, pragmatically supporting with operational and configurational tasks when and where necessary. You have robust analytical skills and deliver on detail as well as strategy.
- 2+ years experience in digital project management and agile ways of working. Ideally, you have already worked with a platform product and/or SaaS. Experience in working in startups is advantageous.
- You are tech savvy and love to dig deep into different tools in order to set projects up properly and to optimise our clients' and partners' experience during projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills: you interact confidently in an international and intercultural, dynamic surrounding and are experienced in presenting and communicating professionally to clients. Fluent English and German skills both orally and written.
- You don't mind if things become hectic and stay cool if things change unexpectedly. You strive in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment. Even under pressure you can provide consistent quality and reliable results.
- Bachelor degree or Master preferred
What you can expect from us
We are building a blockchain based platform for collectible cars with one of the largest automotive companies on board. To make this your ideal place to work we offer you the following goodies:
- Building a company from scratch
- Office Space in the center of town, close to Hackescher Markt
- Personal development and improvement
- Grow. Together.
- No one knows what you need in order to work at your best better than yourself. Let us know and we'll try and make it happen.
ib vogt GmbH
Springer Nature AG & Co. KGaA