Head Of Business Development (m/f/d)
Posted on Apr 12, 2019 by Envio
Envio is a technology services provider for building automation and agriculture. Our customers are the largest utilities, property portfolio managers, and public/government entities on Earth. As Head of Business Development, you will work closely with our world-class customers and provide a professional, responsive, and informative experience to decision makers and stakeholders.
We expect you to have experience working with a technical team to ensure customer satisfaction and education. You are able to leverage internal project managers, marketing, and operations to deliver value and insight to customers through every step of the customer cycle.
You have a deep understanding of Building Automation, Real-Estate, and the energy market, and are expected to learn what the impact of the company is in the market, and how to position the product within the competitive landscape.
We expect you to leverage the freedom and agency we provide to take calculated risks, and for those risks to result in positive outcomes. Fostering relationships and ensuring follow up is key to our combined success. We are a sales-focused company, we give you the resources and opportunity for you to succeed.
At envio we are:
Collaborative - We believe teams solve big problems together
Resourceful - Workable solutions exist for every problem
Resilient - Try a dozen things a hundred different ways if that is what it takes
Disruptors - We invent things people didn't know they needed but can't live without
Pioneers - We take on complex challenges using new tools
Each one of our values is a part of our everyday interactions.
- Bachelor's or Master's in Business, Engineering or relevant field.
- 5+ years' experience in a similar position.
- Expertise with Customer Relationship Management software and processes.
- Experience working with sales, technology, and project management to complete the sales cycle
- Ability to empathize with customer needs and pain points
- Speak fluent business English
- Experience in the Building Automation, Building Management, or Energy fields.
- Have connections in the above fields which can be leveraged to increase success
- Are willing to communicate with customers in many different time zones
- Speak German, French, Spanish, Chinese or other Major Languages
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Directly responsible for the growth of envio's utility distribution channels
- Establish strong relationships with existing clients
- Provide feedback to sales team on successes and failures of the sales process
- Maintain detailed and accurate sales forecasting (monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Record & compile information and data about client and prospect interactions
- Work closely with the marketing team to provide accurate feedback on customer pain points to improve client personas and marketing messages
- Utilize CRM and sales data to quantify risks taken, communicating results to sales team members
Gapless - New Horizon GmbH