Travel Consultant with French
Posted on Apr 13, 2019 by Anonymous
Experienced in the Travel Industry, but want more routine in your schedules?
Want to start your day in our brand new Business Travel hub?
You will have a working knowledge of a native Travel GDS System such as Amadeus, Galileo, Worldspan or Sabre, and will have experience in the travel, airline, hospitality or similar.
* Excellent written and oral communications skills in English as well as French as role will require inbound, outbound (call-backs), and email communications.
* Excellent telephone skills, including a professional demeanour portrayed to customers demonstrated through ability to ask probing questions, ability to communicate with sense of urgency.
* Strong listening skills: active listening; able to appreciate the context of the business traveler's experience
* Ability to develop valuable and long-lasting relationships with business customers
* Passion for travel / experience with travel
* Solutions mindset to find the right solution for the customer (e.g., consultative skills), while also closing the sale and potentially up-selling the customer
* Ability to anticipate customer needs and display empathy, proactive recommendations & urgency.
* Polished delivery: ability to communicate in a structured and effective manner
* Quick learner: ability to ramp up quickly and act on feedback constructively
* De-escalate customer situations: manage customer expectations and follow-up on customer commitments
* Passion for service, one call resolution and tailoring the solution for the caller
* Fast typing and computer navigation skills (e.g., Web applications, shared folders, operating system Windows, 35 WPM)
* Proficiency in a multi-system environment and ability to multi-task
Experience, Education, and Certification:
* Min 2-4 years native GDS experience (Amadeus (pref), Galileo, Sabre, Worldspan, Apollo or other industry-recognized platform) (required)
* High school degree or equivalent (required)
* Two years of customer sales and service experience (required)
* Two years Corporate or Leisure travel industry experience with international booking experience (required)
* Experience and success in telemarketing/ sales (preferred)
What our Client Offers You:
* Performance Based Bonus plan plus competitive annual salary
* 20 days annual holiday + 9 statutory days entitlement
* Discount website with various offers against high street brands and Dublin restaurants
* Free parking and on-site canteen
* Excellent company benefits including pension, life assurance, discounts on VHI medical plan and discounted phone plan to name a few