Supply Chain Manager - Construction - Cork
Posted on Apr 13, 2019 by Anonymous
New opportunity to join a large building main contractor with operations in both Ireland and the UK.
They require an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join their team in the Cork area.
• Working openly & collaboratively with business units, procurement colleagues and the supply chain
• Research and analyse key supply chain markets and appraisal of Vendor Capabilities, including Financials, Capacity, H&S, and promote adoption of lean processes as required.
• Drive compliance and measure the use of the Preferred Supply Chain across projects.
• Resolve any "day to day" service issues to ensure minimal disruption to construction process
• Review and enhance product and service offerings of preferred supply chain agreements in line with changing demands of business units.
• Establish and managing effective supplier performance feedback process across the business etc.
Experience & Skills
• Proven experience of delivering strategic procurement support or solutions to a business or operating division.
• Strong commercial / financial aptitude and negotiation capability
• Good working knowledge of Procurement tools, systems and processes.
• Proficient in Coins, Excel, Power point, Visio and Share point.
• IIPMM, CIPS, RICS, SCSI Qualified or equivalent.
To register your interest please apply online or contact Recruitment