Airport Hopper Shuttle Bus Driver
Posted on Apr 13, 2019 by The Dualway Group
AIRPORT HOPPER: Coach Operator of the Year 2018 - Airport Services
Come for a job and stay for a career!
Drive with us!
We are seeking permanent Full Time & Part-Time Coach Drivers to join our hugely successful, award-winning team. Airport Hopper is a premium scheduled service operating from Tallaght and Maynooth to and from Dublin Airport daily. Due to continued expansion and growth, we are seeking experienced coach drivers to join our full-time and part-time driving team.
What we offer
- Guaranteed work for 52 weeks of the year
- Permanent full-time and part-time positions
- €33k package
- €500 tax-free bonus at Christmas
- Clean service work
- Christmas off
- You'll be driving new buses on our routes
- Regular roster based work with set start & finish times
- Pension contribution
- Sports & Social Club, fully equipped canteen and facilities
- We're an expanding company and offer a wide range of career advancement opportunities
Once selected to join our award-winning team, you will be provided with full Induction Training by our dedicated Training Team. Driving our top of the range new coaches, you'll enjoy taking care of happy passengers travelling to and from Dublin Airport.
What you need to apply for one of our permanent full-time positions
- Up to date clean category D driving license
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability to provide references
- Up to date CPC (Driving qualification card)
- Up to date Digital Tachograph Card (Driver's card)
- Be customer service focused, approachable, positive and polite always
We provide luxury scheduled Airport services from Tallaght and Maynooth using brand new, top class, Euro 6 compliant, luxury mini coaches. Joining our team offers you the comfort of working on a successful roster based service where you can enjoy Christmas off, and avail of many career advancement opportunities.
Airport Hopper is part of the Dualway Group, an Equal Opportunities Employer, delivering great travel experiences