Senior Sales Executive (Home based)
Posted on Apr 13, 2019 by Anonymous
CV-Library is a leading UK job board, boasting one of the largest candidate databases of over 13.5 million CVs. Our multi-award-winning platform attracts over 4.3 million unique site visitors every month, making a total of 3 million job applications.
With a client list crammed full of the biggest brand names in recruitment and also a fast-evolving mix of corporate clients who regularly use our services, we are rapidly evolving into one of the biggest and most dynamic online media organisations in the UK, and the exciting news is we're growing beyond all expectations - including our fast growing operation in Ireland.
We now have the opportunity for an experienced and dedicated Senior Sales Executive to help with the continuing expansion of CV-Library in Ireland. Reporting to the Ireland Head of Sales the position is home based, where you will be expected to prospect for and manage business across the whole of Ireland. In this new and exciting position as a Senior Sales Executive, you will identify new clients, drive new business revenues, as well as service and grow relationships with customers across Ireland. All of this in support of our existing sales operations, where we have an existing team building the Irish business direct from our Glasgow based sales office.
The responsibility of the Senior Sales Executive is to consistently win and retain accounts with companies across Ireland, ensuring a high level of service is given to all customers whilst meeting business requirements.
* Generating and developing new business and growing the account base
* Understanding our customers' requirements and delivering high value solutions for them
* Managing and increasing sales by maintaining and developing customer accounts
* Continually maximising profit through effective account management
* Achieving individual sales targets and managing each of your customer accounts to the agreed level
* Forecasting future sales and buying patterns for accounts
* Keeping the management team informed of any significant developments with customers
* Providing an excellent level of service to all customers
Knowledge and Experience:
* Sales and negotiation experience within the recruitment or online media space
* New business experience with a proven track record of generating and closing deals
* Ability to negotiate with key decision makers
* Disciplined and self-motivated with excellent time management skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to demonstrate good organisational qualities and able to multi-task efficiently
* Ability to translate the needs of our customers into working procedures and sales opportunities
* Ability to work calmly and effectively whilst working to various KPI's
* Ability to listen effectively and respond appropriately to requests for information and assistance, in a concise and easily understandable style
* Competitive basic salary
* Fantastic uncapped commission structure which is paid monthly
* Life Assurance
* Discounts with cinemas, major retailers, family days out and much more