Posted on Apr 14, 2019 by Anonymous
* Initial 3 months with potential for a further 3 months
* Will need UK planning experience and Ireland planning knowledge. ( Local geography essential )
* Planning is route knowledge ie Groupage rather than just trunking
* Ability to run a shift when current managers are replaced for training.
* CPC and driver legislation knowledge essential
* Ability to ensure all tasks are completed and make recommendations to improve.
* Ability to be Computer literate of recording information in a TMS ( Mandata experience would beneficial )
* Commercial experience to show making decisions that don't adversely affect the bottom line.
* Ability to interact with Drivers and Customers.
* Technical knowledge on O licence and Compliance essential