Business Development Manager (m/f)
Posted on Apr 15, 2019 by L. Brüggemann GmbH & Co. KG
For our headquarters in Heilbronn (Germany) we are looking for aBUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (M/F/X) Your tasks
- Provide professional support to the executive board and the top management and support strategic projects.
- Identify, analyze and evaluate existing and future business opportunities on a global level by building on market and competitive insights.
- Work closely with our business units to identify and evaluate international growth potential.
- Integrate managing cooperations, joint ventures and acquisitions (incl. post merger activities).
- University degree in polymer chemistry, preferably Ph.D.
- Additional degree in business administration or MBA.
- Several years of professional experience in business development or portfolio management in the chemical industry.
- Experience in the management of consultancy projects and moderating creative discussions.
- Excellent skills in identifying and defining business opportunities.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting.
- Strong skills in negotiation, communication and integration.
- Strong intercultural experience and high willingness to travel internationally.
- Fluent in English and German, knowledge of another foreign language is desirable.
- Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
- Competitive compensation and attractive opportunities.
- This new position allows you to gain a comprehensive insight into the market and the technology development of an internationally operating company and the interaction of all relevant business units.
The L. Brüggemann GmbH & Co. KG is an independent family business with international growth targets and close ties to its more than 200 employees. Brüggemann develops, produces and sells unique products in the fields of alcohol, reducing agents, zinc derivatives, and additives for engineering plastics.
Are you interested in this position? We look forward to receiving your brief application (please include a cover letter with salary expectations and CV).L. Brüggemann GmbH & Co. KG
74076 Heilbronn, Germany
Business Development Manager Account Management Akquise Markt Trend Vermarktung Bachelor of Administration Betriebswirt Betriebswirtin Marketingmanager Onlinemarketing Absatzförderung Maßnahmen Business-Planer Business-Planung Projektmanagement Projektmanager Projektarbeit Trend Pitch Kommunikationsfachwirt Marktstrategien Verkaufsstrategien Geschäftsentwicklung Geschäftsplanung Strategie Planung Geschäftsfeldentwicklung Kundenbetreuung Kundenbetreuer Investorenbetreuung Investorenbetreuer Sales Vertriebsmitarbeiter Innendienst L.Brüggemann GmbH & Co. KG 74076 Heilbronn Baden-Württemberg ax84218by
Da Vinci Engineering GmbH
AWO Sozial gGmbH
AWO Sozial gGmbH